Outrageous Teenager Life !
This is my beloved friends who quite get me through hard and happy time ...You think there is no quarrel in our frienship ?? Of course no . But .. there is something you need to know that we are still feel OUTRAGEOUS in our friendship . For your information ,the picture below were took when the Easter Camp . Arise The LORD !!(one guy try to fit in the Selfie)
PEWDIEPIE ! One of my favourite youtube Alias ! Yawwwww...
Chill a little bit at Everly Hotel ! Swimming is one of my hobby .
\
Caroling ! I love it because of the songs and music that praise our Lord,Jesus Christ !
I hope the guitarist will increase from time to time .
Guitar is the only instrument that i know to play . I think it's time for me to learn something new !
Visiting teacher's house when Hari Raya Aidilfitri . Smile !!
One of the famous Museum ! Time for some adventures !
Class photo . I love how I act . Just a simple swag .
I have also created RENTAP THE MOVIE ! Amazing Experience!
Searching information and thinking of ideas for debate team . Gambatehhh !
At airport ,took photo before boarding plane . Flied to other town for the debate competition . I miss this Moment !
Arrived Hotel !
Amazing Rooms for a 1 day 1 night stay !
Relaxed my mind with White Coffee .
UNBELIEVABLE ! My video was uploaded on youtube ! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Debate practice in the hotel room . We already felt the nerves !
Took photo before Debate Competition ! My heart went like dumm ..dumm ... dumm .
Ready for Debate !
Aaa . We were 1st runner up . Phenomenal job guys !
The teachers joined in . We shared a happy moment together !
Our Debate Team !! Dont ever try to challenge us ! We are strong enough to make your feet shaking !
Some stylus photo taking .. Tremendous Photo ,I LIKE IT !
Hey Friends ,thats kinda bit about my OUTRAGEOUS TEEN TIME !! I'd very pleased to share my OUTRAGEOUS moment with you guys ! Remember that an interesting and crazy-fun things awaits YOU ! Don't forget to leave some comments ! Surely I will reply !






















No comments:
Post a Comment